Compare or Contrast - hate for an idea vs hate for something that happened

BSessays 1 / -  
I have been assigned a 800 word essay in which I must either compare or contrast the hate of an idea vs the hate of somthing that happened. This essay must be point by point. This, for me, is very challenging to begin. Any help with a few points I could use would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Yes, point by point compare and contrast can be hard. Do not start with the intro paragraph. Start by thinking of a point of contrast.

Here is the start of a paragraph:
One point of comparison is the kind of physical feeling I have when I think of what I hate. When I think of my hatred of...

What are the two things you are comparing? You can compare them on lots of points; this is an interesting topic. Use one paragraph for each point of comparison. What is another point? How about the way each kind of hatred affects your actions?

You can think of lots of "points of comparison." When you have written a few paragraphs, look to see what theme has appeared in the essay. Write about that theme in the intro, and then write about it again in the conclusion.

good luck!!!Let's see the essay.

Home / Essays / Compare or Contrast - hate for an idea vs hate for something that happened