I have to compare and contrast two photos and I am using Block Format.

Nevergiveup123 1 / 1  
Hello, this is my first time using this website and I hope I may get some help.
I have a paper due in class for compare and contrast on two photos. However, I have trouble with my thesis and conclusion. Any help will do. :)

Thank you so much!

Does the average Americans look at what is on their plate and asked how it was grown? Well, I do. The majority of super market's goods are grown by using pesticides to control insects that can destroy the crops. Even though it has grown over the past few years, the market for organic goods is not wildly accepted. Growing all growing plates need sunlight, water, and soil to grow. However, with the use of pesticides in the growing stage can make the plate grow faster, look fresher longer, and keep the insects away. But, at the end of the day is that what should be going in the people's and animal's bodies?

By looking at the two photos, it is clear in the photo the two men are growing plants, but when did we decide that spraying the food we eat with pesticides was ok? Both photos show a hard working framer tending to his crops. The farmers both plan on selling it to the public for consumption. The first farmer is using pesticides for a better growth in his crops. Unlike the organic farmer who uses time to tend to his crop and without the use of any chemicals. The first framer has to look on the back of the bottle to tell what goes in to the plants. Unlike the organic farmer who can tell what goes in to the plant. At the end it is up to the consumer to decide what goes in to their body.
PArachel 1 / 8 2  
Hi good so far but you have some gramatical errors and places you need to reword:
1. Does the average Americans look at what is on their plate and asked how it was grown --> change grammar here...
Does the average American look at ... and ask how it was grown?
2. I would perhaps add in after this --> how it was grown? They most likely do not; however, I do.
3. Change: The majority of super market's goods are grown by using pesticides to control insects that can destroy the crops -->
The majority of super market's goods are grown using pesticides, which control insects that may destroy the crops
4. Perhaps say "Even though it has expanded over the past few years..."
5. Change this sentence: "Growing all growing plates need sunlight, water, and soil to grow" to "All plants need sunlight, water, and soil to grow"

6. However, with the use of pesticides in the growing stage can make the plant grow faster, look fresher longer, and keep the insects away
Good transition sentence!
7. The first farmer has to look on
Good ending thought.

Home / Essays / I have to compare and contrast two photos and I am using Block Format.