comparing essay: Machiavelli & Sheikh Mohamad Bin Rashid

sara 1 / 1  
hi i'm sara

i want to write comparing essay between Machiavelli & Sheikh Mohamad Bin Rashid thought about the peaple and how they control the people .
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good evening.

I suggest you begin with a rough outline. List all of the main topics you absolutely want to discuss in the paper, followed by one interesting fact, detail, or other supporting information for each point. Once you have the content you want, then you can write a rough conclusion reiterating the main points you discussed in the body.

Once you have all of that completed, you can rough-in the conclusion and introduction.

I hope this helps you get started.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP sara 1 / 1  
thank you Gloria for your comment but the problem is i dont know what to write plz can everyone help me ..
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon :)

That is where your brainstorming comes in; the "hard work" of the assignment. Try brainstorming on your own by making a list of things that are similar and different between the two pieces; what about themes, tone, language usage, and, as you state specifically, "the people and how they control the people." List how these controls are the same and different; how are the people similar and different?

The content has to come from you; we're here to help you with mechanics and assistance once you've written the piece.

Best of luck.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / comparing essay: Machiavelli & Sheikh Mohamad Bin Rashid