Comparing a short story with a poem - about race, justince, power

caligyrl4lyfe 2 / 1  
HI,

I have been given and assignment to write a comparative critical essay. The essay should compare a short story with a poem, that illustrate the themes of race, justice and power however I am having a hard time trying to find comparative literature or the perfect story...
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

This appears to be a very class-specific assignment, one that probably goes beyond my scope of support here. As such, my free assistance will be very limited, as your question refers to very specific source material that only you and other members of your class can access. The solution to this problem might be to seek paid professional writing support. Alternatively, you can contact your instructor, classmates, academic advisor, or media center specialist for assistance in locating materials and/or study groups on-campus that can help you complete this assignment.

Once you have the assignment completed, I can help you edit for grammar and mechanics.

I wish you luck.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP caligyrl4lyfe 2 / 1  
Hello Gloria,

Thank you so much for your help. However, as you have suggested I will post my essay when it is complete for corrections.

Thanks Again,

Ella
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
That sounds great.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / Comparing a short story with a poem - about race, justince, power