'just completed my Bachelors with honors in Electronics' - SOP for MS Computer Engineering

A122 1 / 1  
Hello Everyone

I am Adnan from Pakistan and I have just completed my Bachelors with honors in Electronics with majors in embedded systems and Telecommunication. Currently i am applying for scholarship in Turkey for MS in Computer Engineering and therefore I have to write SOP as i am fresh in Experience. Can anyone help me out in writing SOP on fresh bases i-e (What to write, How to write, what are the key points etc). Any sample SOP fresh bases will be appreciated

Thanks in Advance
Adnan, as a fresh graduate, you will still be at a disadvantage when applying for a masters degree. This is due to the fact that you are not yet sure what direction your career should be headed in. Normally, writing the statement of purpose comes with the experience you have had on the job. Having worked for a number of years on the job and possibly receiving a few promotions along the way, shows you your future career path. In order to follow that path, you will need a masters degree. At this point, I am not sure if you even know what your purpose for higher academic learning will be. But let me try to guide you regarding the content of an SOP.

First of all, you will need to have a clear career path in mind. That is because the masters course you will be enrolling in is something that you know you need to learn in order to get ahead in your job market. Make sure that you have career experience to mention, even if it is only an internship, related to the course you graduated from and the masters that you will be studying.

Second, it is important that you know what you plan to accomplish in your field of expertise in the future. You can then relate those plans to your purpose for the masters degree. It is normally assumed that you are seeking higher studies because you will be accomplishing more complicated tasks in the future.

Finally, you need to be able to imagine how the masters degree will help you develop further as a person, innovator, and thinker in the future. A masters degree is all about looking towards the future of your career. These definite plans and the position promotion chain in your field that often dictate the purpose for your higher studies.

Once you come up with an outline that covers these basic reasons for your SOP, we just might be able to help you draft a solid SOP as a fresh graduate :-)
OP A122 1 / 1  
fresh

Thanks a lot man. I am writing and will share it soon
JessieCarpenter 1 / 10  
There are many academic institution who are giving coaching and tuition in writing SOP on fresh bases. If you have dedications to learn this then it will not be difficult task for you to learn the technique of writing SOP.

Home / Essays / 'just completed my Bachelors with honors in Electronics' - SOP for MS Computer Engineering