Cornell Writing Supplement

Bashkimi51 1 / -  
Tell us about an engineering idea you have, or about your interest in engineering. Describe how your ideas and interests may be realized by-and linked to-specific resources within the College of Engineering. Finally, explain what a Cornell Engineering education will enable you to accomplish.

Hi guys i need help on this one. i want to write that i`ve always been fascinated with how think work. That i was always amazed by cars planes and stuff like that. I also want to mention that when i was a kid i wanted to be a Astronaut that much that i designed a spaceship on my own i want to link it to the topic (interest in engineering), but i am stuck i don't know how to make a good start using these info maybe even adding something else, so i hope you could help. :D
bg32 2 / 4  
I would start by letting them know your passion. For the first paragraph at least, open up about what about engineering appeals to you most and if it started with wanting to be an astronaut then explain why so. You should also talk about how Cornell would be a great place for you to study engineering, such as research opportunities, specific class and professors, etc...

Hope this helps

Home / Essays / Cornell Writing Supplement