An essay about a couple attending their daughter wedding; thesis statement - guy marriage

Guest /  
Please help to correct my thesis statement or suggestions are most welcome.

- A majority of parents having mixed feelings at their daughter guy's wedding.

or

- Most parents have experienced mixed feeling while attending their daughter guy's wedding.

i am going to write an essay about a couple attending their daughter wedding. However, they accepted and supported their daughter married to another woman. somehow, they were uncomfortable to face their friends and relatives because it was not a traditional wedding ceremony. They were afraid some guests still having old fashion minded., Thus they were having a mixed feeling. joy and shame.
JCWinner 2 / 3  
I believe this is an inform thesis statement.

A majority of parents having mixed feelings ...

Most parents have experienced mixed feeling ...

I think both sentences do not sound smooth. Perhaps someone can give you some advises..
Hi there Guest, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, I hope that this is not just a chance encounter and will turn into a more reliable partnership, I can assure you, we can help you with your writing projects as we aim to provide you with the most accurate and credible feedback to come up with a more confident essay.

Having said that, I believe that this is a more complicated essay that you thought, nowm the best thing is that, you understand what is asked of you and this is a good start, not only that, you made sure that you seek help when things are not really that clear, some people find this quiet impossible or hard to do.

Going back to your sentence, here's what I suggest;

- Majority of parents experience mix emotions in attending a same sex wedding ceremony and it takes a while to get them accustomed to it.

There you have it Guest, I hope the suggestion and insights help in your revision and completion of this essay.

Home / Essays / An essay about a couple attending their daughter wedding; thesis statement - guy marriage