Critical analysis and research methods of a career choice research paper

bethfarrennnn 1 / -  
I am struggling with two separate issues with this specific research paper.

TITLE:

NSW Police Force and the recruitment and application process

DESCRIPTION: A report in the police recruitment process, what it takes to become a police officer and what being a police officer involves.how

I have to use both qualitative and quantitative research for this paper - how can I incorporate quantitative into this paper?

I am unsure of how to efficiently write a critical analysis of a research paper. I fully understand how to do it for a piece of writing, fictional text or something similar, but not for a research paper.

Any help would be amazing.
Thanks in advance
Beth, the quantitative research will be based upon the methodology of your research. How do you plan to gather the information about the recruitment process and application process. The questions you will be asking should be in either a survey form, statistics, or computational math techniques. You need to have comparable digits from the responses to your method of seeking out information in order to present the quantitative data in your paper. The critical analysis of the research paper will be based upon your understanding of the writer's purpose, an evaluation of how he came to his conclusion, and whether or not he has successfully informed his target audience. There are an number of other considerations to be used depending upon the kind of paper that you are reviewing. These are the basic points that are normally considered when critically analyzing a research paper.

Home / Essays / Critical analysis and research methods of a career choice research paper