Cyber bullying need to stop - how to write?

Hermosa 1 / 1  
This is my research essay for my ENG 108. I think more help in how can put more information and convence people to prevent cyber bullying. Cyber bullying is increasing in dramatic rates and our society need to start doing something.
OP Hermosa 1 / 1  
I need advice with this please... I am really open to any type of help and advice. It would be so helpful and appreciated. Thank you for take the time to read my essay and make comments.
kaitlynko 3 / 5  
I think the best thing to do is to use real examples of cyber bullying. Unfortunately, I have seen plenty of news articles about cyber bullying leading to suicide. I'm sure if you google around you can find factual examples to talk about in your paper.
First, we need to know clearly what your research topic is. Is it about how dangerous cyber bulling? How cyber bullying happens via social networks? Is it an alarmingly increasing trend? Whatever it is , you need to be clear about what topic you are going to present. Then do your first draft and post it here. We would give our feedbacks as to how you can improve your paper.
shanz 1 / 5  
First off, you need to TRY writing a draft first. Don't expect everyone to immediately write a whole essay for you. We're here to give input and feedback but we're not people who are here to do your work. I'd definitely advise you to search the web on articles on cyberbullying. There's plenty of it and I'm sure you will have some form of inspiration and ideas on what to write.

When you're done with that, draft out the main points you want to include in your essay and we'll see what we can do to help :)

Home / Essays / Cyber bullying need to stop - how to write?