David Mosse (2004) asks whether good policy is unimplementable? How far is this true in relation...

Sweetness7 1 / 1  
Reflecting on aid and development policy, David Mosse (2004) asks whether good policy is unimplementable.

(Now select either question 1.

1. how far is this true in relation to meeting the needs of the most marginalised sectors of society. Use at least one empirical case study to answer the question.

I dont know how to go about answering this question. HELP!!!!!
Vanessa, in my opinion, before you can answer this question, you will first need to familiarize yourself with the various existing aid and development policies from other experts and authors. The reason that you are finding it difficult to respond to the question is because you lack the research or understanding of the available concepts. One method of approaching this research would be to compare the policy of Moss to another author. That way, you can use one empirical evidence and argument to either defend of disqualify the concept of Moss. By comparing his concept to another, you can fully explain whether his concept has the ability for true implementation in terms of the marginalized society sector or not. Once you have presented enough evidence to support your stance, then you will see how far the true relationship of his concept goes in modern society. This is not an easy question to answer. You will need to apply yourself in the research of the concept and vast response to it as well. Once you have completed your draft response, you can come back here and request for a review in a new thread. I can help you further develop your essay then.
OP Sweetness7 1 / 1  
Thank you for responses they have been very helpful, I will take your advice. However my tutor did say the essay is not about the Mosse article and it wasn't even necessary to read it, which is what has made the whole class confused.

Home / Essays / David Mosse (2004) asks whether good policy is unimplementable? How far is this true in relation...