How can i decrible the graph

nuocmatcuada 3 / 2  
hello everybody.
i have a test saturday.hower i am not sure my essay correct or not.i can not draw the graph.Please help me to correct it.thank you very much.

The graph shows the seasonalwater comsumption in millions of liltres in four towns(town A, town B, townC and town D)
As can be seen, in town A the water comsumption is quite high in summer ;then it decreases dramatically from summer to winter.Afterthat,there is a marked increase in spring.

The water consumption of townB fluctuates during four seasons but it is also highest in summer.
Among of towns ,town C keeps leading on the summer water comsumption .However it drops rapidly in autumn .It is on the sharp grownth in winter and reman unchanged in spring.

the same as other towns ,the town D`s water comsumption is qiuite high.From summer to winter ,there is a moderate decline.And then it rises steadily at the last stage of th year.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Be careful to place your punctuation marks correctly and to space between your words and after every punctuation mark:

Instead of
summer ;then
you should have
summer; then

Instead of
winter.Afterthat
you should have
winter. After that

Your writing is good and, other than the spacing problem, your punctuation is correct.

Just a couple of corrections:

Instead of
Among of towns ,town C...
you should write
Among all of the towns, town C...

Instead of
the same as other towns ,the town D`s water comsumption is qiuite high
you should have
T he same as the other towns,the town D consumes a lot of water.
"The graph shows the seasonal water consumption " You manage to misspell consumption throughout your essay, which, given as it is your topic, is a bit of a problem. You should probably go through your essay with a spellcheck, which will also catch many of the run-on words you have, too.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
I think most spell checkers will also catch the problem of attaching punctuation marks to the word they precede rather than the word they follow. So, yes, please do get in the habit of always using spell check!
Feel free to post a revised draft for further feedback. Most essays need several revisions before reaching a point where they are ready for submission.

Home / Essays / How can i decrible the graph