can you describe the hallway and the stairs of a mansion in great detail its for a book

emmajane16 1 / -  
i want some to describe in great detail the hallway and staircase, as if you are just walking out of a room,its from a females point of view as she's following her friend/lover in the future (who is a male) down the hallway and down the staircase i want the hallway and stairs to be quite modern but still have a vintage look.I am just not very good at describing staircases and hallways, especially for a mansion.
Hi, what is this about? Do you have an assignment for a writing class that requires you to describe something like this? You can start by using Google images and searching for something like: mansion staircase

If you ask other members of the form to describe it for you, it is as though you are trying to get other people to do your writing for you so you can use their work instead of doing your own. That defeats the purpose of our writing class and all forum like this, and it is against the rules, so it's important for you to take a stab at it yourself before asking other people for input.

Start with some words: stillness, faraway ceiling, bannister, dizzy, slowly ascending, following...

Choose some words that inspire thoughts about what is happening. Muster up an idea to use as your raw material, and you'll think of things to write. You have to have some scenario in your mind, something that catches your own interest, and that way you'll be able to think of an idea that catches the interest of your reader.

It's okay if you write so sentences that you think about very good. Write some sentences, and they will provide ideas for other people will provide ideas for you in return.

Home / Essays / can you describe the hallway and the stairs of a mansion in great detail its for a book