My Desire To Make An Essay about Myself - how to go about it?

sugarfurry 1 / 1  
hello there!! I want to write an essay about myself but I dont think i can make it because i am not that good enough in english grammar. Can you help me make it??
hoanghai549 5 / 13  
In order to write an essay , trying to write some basic sentences such My name is ... , I'm from ... , blah...blah .
Great advice, Hai Mai!

Yes, please type some sentences so we can correct your errors. That way, you can improve your skill while you write the essay.

If you need ideas, search EssayForum for the word "myself" or for the term "world I come from."

:-)

I'll come back to this thread to check on you and see if you have posted any sentences. It's okay if you make errors!
luv2write 2 / 4  
Do you have to physically describe yourself or describe your life? There are lots of people here on the writing feedback thread who will help edit it and everything, but this isn't the place for that. I would start off, like the others' said, writing some basic sentences. Where do you live? Where do you go to school? What are your hobbies? What are your goals? What is your home life like? And then write a paragraph that answers all those questions. Then you can post it to the feedback board and people will help you with your grammar and wording.

Home / Essays / My Desire To Make An Essay about Myself - how to go about it?