Discuss the development of myocardial infarction; an opening line

CRWDZI 1 / 2  
Hello please i need help with an opening line for my essay, my question states to discuss the development of myocardial infarction and its signs and symptoms
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I can help to assist you. There are many ways to develop an opening line for this essay. First, you must decide how you want to structure your paper. For example, if you have found an interesting fact online or in a book, this could help you to open your essay. You might say, According to WebMD, (National Library of Medicine)... Then you could state how many people have a sudden myocardial infarction without any warning. This is also called an ischemic attack. Therefore, an opening line could list a less specific cause and then discuss more specific causes in the body of the essay.

Also, you could have an opening line that discusses the number of people who don't survive a myocardial infarction. Then your essay could discuss what are the causes behind so many lives being lost and preventive measures to help people try to reduce their risk of a myocardial infarction.

Another opening line could be who discovered myocardial infarction. You could give a short, but brief explanation about his work on the subject and then discuss how modern medicine has uncovered the signs and symptoms and preventive measures to treat this condition. This could answer the question about its development.

These are some suggestions to get you started. However, you should think about what the word development really means. Development could mean simply describing what happens when a person experiences myocardial infarction.
Crwdzi, an opening line to your topic and the topic itself is challenging already.
However, as a writer there is no such thing as difficult unless you tried it. So, I come up with a few points that you can make in order to start your discussion.

- extensive research on myocardial infraction
- what is myocardial infraction?
- what are the signs when it is tagged as infraction
- signs and symptoms
- how does myocardial infraction develop
- what are the preventive measures
- how to integrate this development to the medical world

There you have it, this pointers should be able to guide you to have a meaningful discussion regarding the topic.
When you're done, post it here and we will do the rest.
OP CRWDZI 1 / 2  
Hello everyone thank you very much for all the information you gave me, I wish I could understand better, my problem is English is my second language I have started the essay but un sure if am writing it as descriptive essay or not.

My topic question for one of my sub title is define the anatomical structures and altered physiology that would be affected by a patient presenting with Myocardial infarction.

I have the below paragraph, can someone please correct and direct me if I am answering the question at all.

The process of heart attack happens in blood vessels that supply blood and oxygen to our heart of normal heat functions, the disturb urns of this circulation will pose a risk of developing myocardial infarction, these condition results form a complete blockage of an artery that supply blood to an area of the heart. The most commonly affected vessels are the aorta, coronary and carotid artery (book 9th edition) this result from a condition called atherosclerosis which thickening and stiffening of the arterial, this is resulted from the damage and accumulation of plaque in I the tunica intima. This injury to the endothelium is a result of foreign components such smoke, viral or bacterial infection and also hypertension from the increased pressure of the blood in order to reach the heart, in turn this pressure makes the plaque unstable and may result in arterial wall fraying and ulcerating which ends up rapturing increasing the chances of myocardial infarction.( Book refrences).
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I can help you with your essay.

I took an anatomy and physiology course a long time ago. Here is a tip: Try to read your paper and ask yourself: Am I writing about a structure of the body and how it functions?

I think you are being very specific in describing the heart, what happens to the blood vessels, and what happens if there is a disturbance. You are doing good so far.

I believe you want suggestions to correct you paper too. I think the first sentence you should separate into three sentences. "The process of a heart attack... our heart for normal heart functions. (I am only giving you parts of the sentence that need correction which is the beginning and ending.).

The next two sentences you can correct these errors to the beginning and end of the sentences: "The disturbance.... one developing myocardial infarction." "This condition results from a complete blockage of an artery that supplies blood to an area of the heart."
OP CRWDZI 1 / 2  
Thank you very much for all the information and correcting me, how ever I have written my introduction if you take a look for me

Acute myocardial infarction is a disease that has affected a considerable number on people in Australia and Worldwide. This disease is mostly known as heart attack. Despite a number of interventions that have evolved over the years there is still a considerable number of people that die or suffer from this condition. According to the heart foundation of Australia they are currently an estimated 35000 people that have suffered from heart attack at some point in their lives. Each year around 54000 people suffer from this condition, as result heart attack has claimed 8,611 lives in 2013. This profound number seemed very high for the population of Australia; however the American heart foundation has identified those cardiovascular diseases which include heart attack as a leading cause of death worldwide by claiming 17, 3 million people per year. They are many causes behind so many lives being lost. An exploration of this condition would identify in this essay, defining myocardial infarction, anatomical structures and the altered physiology that are affected by (MI). Expanding on identifying some of the common risk factors and their signs and symptoms that patients may develop when experiencing an (MI) and also discussing how this condition is diagnosed including the delivery of treatment from medical and nursing treatment

it includes all the relevant topic am going to discuss

Home / Essays / Discuss the development of myocardial infarction; an opening line