Discussion of disposable society and some issues that are around us everyday.

hoathiendiep 1 / -  
Nowadays, the development of production makes our lives more convenient and comfortable. Also from that positive change, most people would prefer throwing things away rather than repairing them, reusing them and there are some reasons that are attributed to this issue.

One of the main points that causes this problem is the appearance of many technologies that are advertised attracttively to everybody, and people tend to spend money on buying the latest electronic products. For example: Iphone6 were sold more than 10 million on the first week after showing in market, meanwhile Iphone5s were introduced and largely used by consumers last year.

Humans are creating and producing more products for improving quality of life and making business more profitable, a lot of companies tend to release an amount of stuff such as convenient raincoat, handkerchief and plastic cutlery which are associated with low cost that attracts consumers and easily become antique after a short time-using.

Besides those positive benefits, wasting is one of the reasons that leads to this current circumstance. Most people are gradually lacking knowledge of protecting environment and saving sources of nature, some products we throw away everyday seems to be useless but those can be reused and repaired to be useful things. For instant: using sheets of newspaper, magazines to wrap something that is fragile, or reuse some old blankets, cushions to give pet a soft, warm place to sit. Moreover, people are decreasing pollution and destroying the place we are living in.

To summarize, throwing things away than reusing them and repairing them is a noticeable trend that is continuing and followed by a number of people, which would absolutely be existed in the next generation.

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
Hai hoat
it is a great essay
here is my suggestions for you
hope it works

IT Also from that THE positive change, (...) prefer throwing thingsSOMETHING away rather than (...) are some reasons that are attributed to this issue.

One of the main points that causes this problemPROBLEM CAUSES is the appearance (...) that are advertised attracttivelyattractive to everybody, and people ...

For example: << USING COMMA Iphone6 were sold more than 10 million onIN the first week after showing in THE market,

... more products for improving THEIR quality of life and ...
... which are associated with THE low cost that IT attracts consumers and easily becA me antique after a short time-using.time using

... knowledge of protecting THE environment and (...) we throw away everydayevery day seems to be useless ...

To summarize, throwing thingsSOMETHING away than reusing (...), which wouldBE absolutely be existed in the next generation.

thanks

best regards,

Home / Writing Feedback / Discussion of disposable society and some issues that are around us everyday.