Disillusionment about the nature of human Power in King Lear and Tempest

Litstudeba 1 / -  
can anyone draw parallel between these two Dramas regarding the stated topic ? any help or suggestion would be appreciated
twid 4 / 8  
HI,
I think you should do some research by yourselves before asking for suggestion.
If you write something then other people might be able to help. Other can not complete your homework behalf of you.

Thanks
Hi Debayan, first of all, WELCOME to the Essay Forum Team, we hope that this is just the start of a great partnership and by partnership, I mean you as much as we, will do our part in order for you to create a strong and worthy essay and any writing projects for that matter.

Now, when it comes to your book report, I understand that this is your first time here on EF, you cannot expect EF to be somehow initiating the report or the understanding for you. However, we can provide you with the most comprehensive feedback, once we have read your report. The topic you have at hand is definitely challenging, however, this should not stop you from starting or drafting you work and share it here on EF so we can provide you our side of the report.

Furthermore, your draft, once posted here on EF, will definitely go a long way, you can expect huge support from the team and this will surely make your essay or report even stronger. I hope to review your draft soon and should you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach us.

Home / Essays / Disillusionment about the nature of human Power in King Lear and Tempest