Display of sexism(or) gender roles (or) communism (or) Christianity in (MOVIE TITLE)

mkrug4 1 / -  
Looking for a movie that says something about or argues sexism or gender roles or Christianity.

The message of the film isn't about sexism, gender roles, Christianity (no documentaries, etc) unintentionally displays it.

I'm thinking about the "Annie Hall" and sexism but that seems a bit cliche.

I need a movie that is completely unpredictable.
Yeah, so try using a movie you love, or one you know really well. I know what you mean about needing it to be totally unpredictable... you want to examine a movie that is not trying to say anything about gender roles, for example.

So.... with these three options, you could probably use almost any film. Just look for unintentional portrayals of the three options. That is what I would do. Personally, I would use a serious drama or an action/adventure film and look for gender roles.

Here is something that might help you
filmsite.org/allfilms3.html
Guest /  
My all time favour movie: "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (novel), a 1962 novel by Ken Kesey;
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (play), ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Flew_Over_the_Cuckoo's_Nest - Cached - Similar

Check it out!
During my social science we watched this movie and write about our reflection.
How a female head nurse run the psychiatric ward for men.
In fact, his movie have changed the world how to deal with mental health issue.
momorox - / 2  
Research essay on sexism in media

I've been researching and this is a really important essay. The topic is sexism in media (I'm focusing on TV and magazines) and I've started on a rough draft.

but it's argumentative and I was wondering if anyone could offer tips on specific arguments that I could make so that it doesn't sound too informative. Thanks!
lukemillerq - / 3 2  
Do you have any ideas jotted down so far, or rough theses? If you provided these, it would give a better place for me to jump off in giving you specific tips.
momorox - / 2  
Well, I've been thinking about talking about the portrayal of women objectifies and devalues, and how it shows the world these impossible standards to compare with real women

Home / Essays / Display of sexism(or) gender roles (or) communism (or) Christianity in (MOVIE TITLE)