Doubts about the study plan; what should be addressed in that part of the application?

crlian 1 / 5  
I'm having trouble writing my study plan. I've been researched about, but still can't get the idea of what should be addressed in that part of the application (even with the instructions). Are they really the methods of study, or something else?
The study plan normally relates to the thesis / graduation research or final study paper of the college or masters degree student. It could also apply to the dissertation of a PhD student. There are also times when it could related to the language study plan of a student in relation to a foreign language scholarship. What exactly are you developing the study plan for?

If it is for an academic graduation project then you need to present a research proposal for it, which your professor will then approve. If you are using it for language studies then the study plan should relate to how you believe you are developing your language studies.

What were the instructions you were given for writing the study plan? I wish you would have provided it in your post so I could have specifically explained to you how you should develop the response essay.
OP crlian 1 / 5  
I'm applying for the GKS-U. In last year's application, they described three topics to be answered in three pages;

1- Study plans to improve Korean/English language ability required for taking a degree course before and after you come to Korea.
2 - Goal of study and detailed study plan.
3- o Future plan in Korea or another country after finishing GKS program.

For me, these are topics that give an open space for various approaches, so I'm lost.

Home / Essays / Doubts about the study plan; what should be addressed in that part of the application?