Early Childcare / Childhood Education Essays - which points to mention?

ariana990 1 / -  
Hello, Im have to do a 5 page essay on Early Childcare Education and need help starting it off..
What major points should I mention?
Well, I just googled 'What are the five most important aspects of Early Childhood Education?' and there is SO much information there for you. If you just spend like 20 minutes reading through it and taking notes, your essay will practically write itself!
Yes, it's too broad of a subject to tackle... you should narrow it down a little.

Maybe you should focus on how to teach children the way to behave in the classroom or how to teach language arts. Choose one area of focus.

Early Childhood Ed is significant because it makes a big difference in student outcome later on.

If you search your school library's database, you will find a lot of articles about this topic. :-)
charizma13 - / 1  
HELP on persuasive essay

I need help coming up with counter arguments on how can early childhood education programs help promote development in children with learning disabilities.
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
counter arguments on how can early childhood education programs help promote development in children with learning disabilities

these programs may cause confusion for the child
the child may feel overwhelmed
the child may feel self-conscious or have low self-esteem because they feel criticized
the child may not have the desire to cooperate
the educator may intimidate the child and make him clam up
the child may not understand why he is being singled-out as "different"

Home / Essays / Early Childcare / Childhood Education Essays - which points to mention?