"if he has education, he may steal the whole railrod"- How to continue my essay?

ForeverBlue15 1 / -  
"A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car;
but if he has education, he may steal the whole railroad." - Theodore Roosevelt

It took fourteen years to create who I am today, my strengths, my weaknesses, my faults, my merits. Within these years, I have been given the freedom to explore the world in order to satisfy my curiosity toward all the strange and wonderful things in the world around me.

That's what I have so far its for a high school but tomorrow is the deadline and it was given to me yesterday I didn't have any time to do it. I am an very bad writer it took me forever to write just that but there are high expectations of my writing because i'm such an avid reader.

Any ideas on how to continue it and how would you start it?
Is it supposed to be an essay about this quote? If so, you should look into what the quote means... President Roosevelt was showing how some of the most evil people are the ones that work within the system of laws and "steal" by making ruthless manipulations. He is showing that the simple people who lack education may have to steal in order to survive, but that the people with lots of education are able to do far more damage. This also implies that education alone is worthless without good moral standards.

Sorry I didn't get to respond before your deadline! I hope you are doing okay.

:-)

Home / Essays / "if he has education, he may steal the whole railrod"- How to continue my essay?