An electrical course evaluation - Help in writing english

electrical 1 / 1  
Hello Everyone:
I have to submit an evaluation of a course, it is basically an electrical course but the evaluation has to be in good english professor literally meant that you have to be an english major while writing the task. And it has bonus points if you have good language and it has to be answered in paragraphs.

And as I dont have good hold on the language as I have a different mother tongue. i hope you guys outthere will help in this task.

Evaluation is for the test recently taken in the class.
Questions are like this:
1: Choose a question from the test that was attempted by you but answered incorrectly and compare with the solution posted. (This I can answer)
2:Answer the following in one paragraph.
a. Explain the key concepts and formulae that apply to the problem. (This I can answer)
b. Describe where you went wrong.
i. What did you not understand? (This I can answer)
ii. What about the problem could have helped you organize the correct response? (i.e., what did you miss the first time). Note: do not discuss your "time management" here - if you "just ran out

of time" consider another problem to discuss.
c. What misconceptions did you have? After reviewing the problem - did you uncover misconceptions in your understanding of the problem itself, the underlying concepts,

or your approach to the problem? Are there aspects of this problem that are still unclear to you? Describe.
d. How would you study for this kind of problem in the future?

So How should I answer the b(ii), c and d in proper english. If anyone has an example please mail me any helpful link or material at soul_samir @hotmail.com
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
b. Describe where you went wrong.

Tell the reader why the question or problem was difficult for you. How did you make a mistake when answering the question?

ii. What about the problem could have helped you organize the correct response? (i.e., what did you miss the first time)

When you made the mistake, exactly what did you miss that may have led you to correctly answer?

Did you see the problem as something different than it really was? For example: "I had some misconceptions about this question, I found ____ to be confusing and beyond my comprehension. I would again state what you did not understand about the problem. Did you make a specific error during your problem-solving?

I could have better prepared for this question by _____ Is there a topic, system, or information that could help you in the future?
OP electrical 1 / 1  
Thankyou jennyflower81. I really appreciate your help.
I would write and post my answer here in few (3-4) hours if you could have glance on it to correct the grammatical errors. or if you could provide me with your email id so that I can mail it to you.

Home / Essays / An electrical course evaluation - Help in writing english