Environment of the world-20 years after / Future - topic idea

pinu 3 / -  
Many experts believe that the world will continue to get more riddled

I also have to submit this essay. Need Help

help me write an essay on this topic
EF_Team4 - / 13  
Greetings!

You are asking about how to write an essay on the topic, "Environment of the World -- 20 years after..." I suppose my first question would be: after what?

From that point, such an essay (assuming a real essay and not a research paper) would rely upon two main things: imagination and science. For example, if this "after" is a nuclear bomb, then some quick research would locate the general environmental effects such an event would have. That information could be combined with your general sense of what this would mean to human and animal societies, and how the world would be different.

Depending upon the length of this essay, as well as other parameters, it should be relatively easy to structure it into sections that organize the essay.

Please let me know if I can help you in any other way, and thanks!

Miriam, EssayForum.com
sammie1981 5 / 8  
This question is essentially saying, based on past and current world conflicts, future violence is inevitable. You simply have to write a persuasive essay on your ideologies of the past, after World War II, and our future, the outcome of it. I conducted extensive research on this subject, which you might have to do yourself for accurate dates and facts. It is too bad that this essay is limited to 500 words, because there is so much to write about.

Home / Essays / Environment of the world-20 years after / Future - topic idea