Ethical dilemma experienced, essay ideas needed

sankar 1 / 2  
Describe an ethical dilemma you have experienced. Discuss how you managed the situation.
trinilissabee - / 7  
i'm confused...what exactly is your problem?
Hi, are you trying to get ideas to start the essay? An ethical dilemma is a situation where you had to MAKE A DECISION about something that TESTED YOUR ETHICS, your morality.
Gustavo 2 / 1  
It would be better if you give more examples...
tks
Carolina2009 - / 3  
Maybe you can talk about whether you've ever cheated on something or thought about cheating on something
Think about times when you had a difficult moral decision to make, where you had two or more alternatives that both/all seemed ethically wrong. Alternatively, you could simply think of a time when you were strongly tempted to do something you knew was wrong.
roshan4 6 / 12  
can you give me example of Unethical situation?

You are faced with a situation you feel may be unethical. How would you set about analysing the situation? Think about the ethical analysis process, not the potential ethical dilemma. What questions do you need to ask? What facts do you need to consider? What, or who - might help you in your analysis?

Another question is that what cultural issues may impact on you as an ICT professional if your organisation merges with another.?

I would really appreciate if you could give me some idea on above questions?
Thanks in advance.
cypress 8 / 18  
there are several safeguards to deal with latent unethical issues.first you can check the code of conduct which is different from profession to profession.secondly,you can inform stakeholders regarding this issues.Thirdly,estimate consequences of the issues and look for resolutions.
q179339065 - / 1  
Philosophy. Moral Dilemma - use the points in nicomachean ethics to solve it

I need a 5 page essay that need a moral dilemma and use the points in nicomachean ethics to solve it. I cant figure out a good moral dilemma that I can do 5 pages on. Any help?
The best source of information on this topic is Google. Why not google to gather material to stuff in your essay. :D
I found the following link when I searched on this ;
listverse.com/2007/10/21/top-10-moral-dilemmas/
You would find loads of similar threads and first, gather material, then decide on what you are going to use in your essay and then organize them in a logical order. Finally pen down on your draft and post the draft here for us to provide feedbacks for you :)

Home / Essays / Ethical dilemma experienced, essay ideas needed