How to find the original text of this paraphrase in The Second Sex (term paper)

Thyme 1 / 2  
I find this in Wikepedia:

"Beauvoir asserted that women are as capable of choice as men, and thus can choose to elevate themselves, moving beyond the 'immanence' to which they were previously resigned and reaching 'transcendence', a position in which one takes responsibility for oneself and the world, where one chooses one's freedom." (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_de_Beauvoir)

Just to remind: it is from The Second Sex by Siome de Beauvoir. I want to use the original words of the paraphrase as the theory framework of my term paper:A Feminist Analysis of Women in the Film Drink, Eat, Man, Woman.

But I just can't find out which page this paraphrase comes from.

Please help me. Thank you very much,and happy new year!:)
Notoman 20 / 419  
Sometimes I will try doing a Google search and I can come up with the book and page numbers--especially with something that is a little older and in the public domain. When you go to Google, there will be a tab that says "more" and under that is the option to search books or scholar.
OP Thyme 1 / 2  
Thank you very much Notoman for your detailed answer. I tried to search again last night, and this morning I closely read the introduction of this book again, and think it may be derived from Page 29 of this section.

:)

Home / Essays / How to find the original text of this paraphrase in The Second Sex (term paper)