Four essay topics: dream, families, future career, island

Lora_Sl 1 / 2  
Hello everyone!
My teacher gave me 4 essays for homework, but I have no idea what to write.

The topics are:
I have a dream
Families now and in the past
My future career under the circumstances of Euro integration
No man is an island

I will be very grateful if someone could help me with these topics!
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Do you have to write all four? Or can you choose just one?

Either way, the first thing to do is to identify what you want to say. For "I have a dream," you could talk about your own dreams or, I suppose, Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech and what it means to you. If you were to write about "families now and in the past," you would start by listing what you think are the differences, if any, between families now and in the past.

Only after you had decided on what you will say can you begin to organize your ideas into some logical order and come up with a thesis statement that states your main point. Only then you can begin to write.
OP Lora_Sl 1 / 2  
EF_Simone, thank you for your quick anser!

I have to write all four essays.

I've written the last one - No man is an island. I think I can manage with the first and the second one, but I realy have no idea about the third one (My future career under the circumstances of Euro integration). So can anyone help me with if?
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Well, what do you want to do for work in your life? How might this be affected by Euro integration?
The other three essays seem as if they can be done based largely off of your own opinions using general knowledge, whereas the one you are worried about seems as if it requires you to do a bit of research before you begin writing. So, you might start by doing some research on Euro integration and how it has affected various professions. Likely there is some information on your own planned profession, or on a similar one that you can draw parallels to.
OP Lora_Sl 1 / 2  
EF_Sean, thank you so much!

Home / Essays / Four essay topics: dream, families, future career, island