Getting nomination for Naval academy

USNAGoal 2 / 7 1  
in 200 words or less, please address the following questions:

Why are you seeking a nomination?
Why do you feel that you are qualified?
Why do you want to be a commissioned officer?

----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

Now I have always wanted to be a Navy seal or at least live up to my father who has been in the army for the last 26 years, he has inspired me to want to be the best i can and join the army, i feel like i am a very qualified individual but i am not the best writer.

here is what i have so far... if someone could help me through writing this i would be thankful.

I am seeking a nomination largely because receiving this nomination would be a large step closer to a goal that I have had since I was younger. I feel that it's not about just simply being qualified it's about exceeding the qualifications and I feel like that is what i do as an applicant.
StellMer 1 / 5 1  
I am seeking a nomination largely because receiving this nomination would be a large step closer to a goal that I have had since I was younger.

{Insert here what that goal is. You've stated you have a goal. Now it is important to let them know this goal.}

I feel that it's not about just simply being qualified: it's about exceeding the qualifications. I feel like that is what i do as an applicant.

{How do you exceed these qualifications? Be more specific.}

{Lastly, you did not answer the last question in the prompt. Make sure to answer all of the questions. I also changed a little to fix the run-on sentences. Fix those things and I will check it out again.}
OP USNAGoal 2 / 7 1  
I am seeking a nomination largely because receiving this nomination would be a large step closer to a goal that I have had since I was younger. This goal is to become a United States Navy Seal, they in my opinion are among the top soldiers in the United States.

^^^^ ** This is what i have trouble with**---- I don't know how to state my goal of navy seals in a different and unique way...

I feel that it's not about just simply being qualified: it's about exceeding the qualifications. I feel like that is what I do as an applicant. I have become a great self-motivator and I am determined not just to meet the standards that are placed in front of me but to surpass them and in turn become a better person.

** the last question I don't really know how to put it in there, I want to become a commissioned officer because my dad inspired me and i can't see myself doing another job.**

Home / Essays / Getting nomination for Naval academy