If given a second chance. What would you do over?

Borders7 1 / -  
Hey all.
That's the prompt for the Essay of pursues application.
What would you do over and what would you change..
The problem I have is that there are no specific events
That really changed me.
Do you think I could ge away with,
"if I had a second chance to do something over I'd stop worrying about what people think."
I think I could be creative with it and express some strength of my character and personality.
Thoughts?
Azeri 10 / 137  
Well, I could be wrong, but I think the topic implies the action, the event that you did wrong and would like to do differently, if given a chance. Describe the event, why and how you would like to change or redo it.

"if I had a second chance to do something over I'd stop worrying about what people think.

It is within your capability to change something in your character, that is to stop worrying about people' thoughts, so you can start even now. You do not need a second chance.

Only if you name a specific event when you acted according to what they think instead of according you your values.

Azeri explained this in a brilliant way... yes, you have to think of a past event. What event was closely associated with your moral values?

:-)

Home / Essays / If given a second chance. What would you do over?