I'm going to take IELTS test soon, but I don't have imagination. I need your advice.

akida 1 / 2  
Hi everybody!!!I need some help...I've registered here to improve my english...I'm goig to take IELTS test soon?but I have some problems:I've no imagination(((but I'm afraid I'm going to fail my writing section...

any advices or suggestions...
I'm waiting...)))
brenda 1 / 1  
Hello there Akida... it is nice to hear that somebody from this forum is also taking the IELTS exam. I am also taking the exam and most of my problem is in writing part. Have you posted any essay here so that somebody can check?
OP akida 1 / 2  
Nice to meet u)))not yet...have u ever taken this test???
riny 13 / 26  
Hello Akida, I took Ielts exam before. The result was only 6.5 :(

There are many students doing practice for IELTS on this website, so it will help yr essay writing.

you can refer my essay if you want to, there are original questions as well so you can practice.

good luck!!
Bobur 5 / 29  
Greetings. My name is Bobur. I took IELTS nearly a moths age and received only 6.5.(It is because i failed writing section) The thing i want to know is whether any of you can write down your E-mails, so that we can exchange our ideas somewhere out of this forum. p.s i'm gonna retake an exam
sharkondiet 3 / 22  
Dear akida,
I guess imagination has nothing to do with IELTS writing test. Hence, you shouldn't have worried so much :) For performing well in the real tesk, my suggestion is that, you should practice writing some sort of frames for each type of essay question. It's just like creating a mould for each of them so that when you sit on the exam, what you need to do is just brainstorming ideas instead of wasting time struggling with connecting words or sentences :) Believe me, it will save you a lot of time. I did utilize the technique and it did work! Good luck! :)
trang_12934 2 / 5  
Really nice to meet all of you. I've read your advices, and I think we can change more by email. mine is trang_12934^^
For me, ielts is very hard. I have to learn many uncommon words and structures, use linking words which no use in the normal day, so I can't remember. And one more thing, my vocabulary is limited, it obtaste me to express my ideals.
taylor kong 5 / 8  
I am taylor, i will taking toefl test next month, i am very nervous and hope pass it.
Hope we can be friends and help each other. good luck!

Home / Essays / I'm going to take IELTS test soon, but I don't have imagination. I need your advice.