Essay on "GOOD DEED I HAVE DONE IN 2008"

Ammaar 1 / 1  
PLEASE HELP ME I WANT 3 Paragraph ESSAY ON SUBJECT URGENTLY....? I'm Student of Class 3....PLEASE HELP ME ON THAT ESSAY WITH THANKS...
michael0310 2 / 7  
You have to write the essay first. And even if someone were to write the essay for you, you dind't provide the subject to be written about.
First think of a good deed that you did. Explain it to us right here, in this forum, and perhaps we can help you turn it into an essay. Are you trying to learn to write in English? Having difficulty?
OP Ammaar 1 / 1  
please my english is not good but i am trying to explain about my feeling and good deed. please write a essay on that and help me with thanks.

I am trying to learn ENGLISH and facing difficulties. but i am trying to explain some thing. one day my mom says me you must have kindness about peoples related or not related you and explain some thing about kindness after that day in my mind always remembers my mom words and start next morning kindness to peoples, I say to my mom in break fast thanks mom and when i drop in school and say to driver thanks and say good morning to my school gate keeper and also my madom and all my class fellows and i meet with all with smiling face and say to every body else 'thank you' for their cooperation with me or any thing else. I help my class falows with their class work and help my madom with their class working. I help with my mom and dad with their home works. I help with my brother and sisters with their home work. I give 2 times morning and evening foods to australian birds 26 which i have in a cage. I enjoy meself and very setisfy. after one month i am on bed due to my illness and my mom and dad check up with doctor and take some medicines. i am on bed atleast 15 days but in these days every body care me my mom dad, sister brother even my class falows and my class madom even my school van driver and school gate keeper. every body care me and feeling me about non meet of mine at school, van and in class warry about me. I feel kindness is very important thing which make every body love with you and get togather and joind.
EF_Constance - / 143  
Is this your essay or are you wanting someone to write it for you based on what you just wrote?
Here is some help:

One day my mom told me that I must have kindness about people whether they are related or not related to you. She explained something about kindness after that day, and her explanation stayed in my mind. I always remembered my mom's words, and I started each day by practicing kindness in the morning. I say "thanks" to my mom when she makes breakfast, and when arrive at school I say "thanks" to driver and "good morning" to my school gatekeeper. These small acts of kindness brighten people's days.

Congratulations! You do not yet write with "correct" English, but you are fluent in English! I can understand everything you write, and that is a big accomplishment. I wish I was bilingual!
The essay at the moment seems to talk more about your general good behavior, rather than about a specific good deed. Try to think of a single act of kindness you can explain in detail, then elaborate on that. Remember, if you can't think of anything for 2008, you can always use one from 2007 or 2006 and just change the details a bit. Or, if you haven't done any good deeds, you are of course free to invent one.
4ever2bleed 9 / 28  
what good thing did u do in 2008
saima shafiq - / 2  
essay for class 2,3 - need a topic idea

hi , i need one ezee essay for class 2,3 till 10 may plz help me in finding the topic is good deeds.thank u
saima shafiq
isai 12 / 111  
Greeting!

There are many samples on web site. Please visit my friend mr. Google for you to get some essays related to your topic. Use key words for you to get specific essay. Apart from that you may visit mind your English star online, or go for moral stories for primary students. Hope it helps. Good day to you.
saima shafiq - / 2  
thanx a lot for helping me i will try .
Hi Saima,

As Isai mentioned, there are plenty of samples available at EssayForum and on google. But I wonder what you need to do to make this successful. Is it supposed to be an expository essay? Argumentative? Descriptive?

The easiest way to get through it is to write about something you know well and feel strongly about. What is most important to you? What is the name of the last book you read?

:-)

Home / Essays / Essay on "GOOD DEED I HAVE DONE IN 2008"