I'm having difficulty with some essays: about weaknesses, unfairness, goals, non academic knowledge

MorganTraci 1 / -  
There are so many essays for the Gates Millennium Scholarship and I'm so unsure about how to approach the questions. The ones I'm having difficulty with are Essay 2 in which you tell about your weaknesses, Essay 3 in which you explain a time something unfair happened to you, Essay 4 in which you tell about your goals (short term as well as long term) and Essay 7 when you tell about your any knowledge you have that is not academic. from gmsp.org
Rez03 2 / 7 2  
Essay 2: They are looking specifically for academic weaknesses, so express a time when you had trouble with a class / project / grade and what you did to overcome it. Be sincere and don't forget to answer the entire prompt. This is tough, though, because the prompt asks you 5 questions.

Essay 3: This could be any situation. Maybe a grade, or a group project, or discrimination. Remeber that if you have never had something of the like happen to you you can write about a time when you stood up for someone else. That's what i did.

Essay 4: This one is fairly straight forward. Just tell them what your plans are for the future. I talked about getting into college, funding it, and becoming a success full engineer.

Essay 7: Do you have any special talents or skills? That is what they are looking for. In my situation, i am writing about my ability to repair electronics, and my passion for photography.

Home / Essays / I'm having difficulty with some essays: about weaknesses, unfairness, goals, non academic knowledge