Need help for answering for questions in MA admission Essay

boomerj 1 / 1  
I have five questions to answer on my MA admission essay. Do I include the questions on my essay?
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Generally no. You would, however, answer them in complete sentences. For example, if the first question is "What program are you interested in attending?" Your answer would begin, "The program I am most interested in attending is..." Each of your questions should be answered in complete sentences in this way.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP boomerj 1 / 1  
Thanks -- make sense.
Lamy - / 1  
Answering questions for applying for a scholarship; endeavour award

please help me to answer to the following question. I have tried to analyse the question and would like to know whether my attempt to question is correct or not?

Provide details of your proposed study, including the personal and professional benefits you expect from your endeavor award?

here we should or should not:

1. describe about the structure of the post graduate course that I am going to pursue.
2. why pursue this course.
3. how the course is related to your profession.
4. personal and professional benefits from the awards.

Please do suggest the other necessary things to be added.

Thanks
I think you are in the right track. Have more emphasis on the details how the course would help you achieve your short and long term goals, both personal and professional. Also, do some detailed research to come up with a good proposal of your study plan and make sure it aligns well with your study objectives and professional goals.

Home / Essays / Need help for answering for questions in MA admission Essay