HELP ME WITH ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY - Abortion? Social Media?

girlneedshelp 1 / -  

topic of my choice for school

Hi there! I have been given an assignment to write a four to six page argumentative essay about a topic of my choice. At first I chose abortion but decided that would not be a good idea for a high school paper. So now I am choosing how social media has a good impact on teenagers lives today. The only thing is that I am terrible at writing essays and need all the help I can get! Somebody help!
Amelia , I am not sure what kind of help you need from us because you did not indicate it in your posting. Normally, we can assist you with the revision and editing of your essay once you have already completed the work. Since you have not done any writing yet, we can't help you out. You chose a relevant topic to replace the abortion one with. You just need to create a good thesis statement for it and then do your research so you can create a draft. I am not sure what you want to write about in relation to this topic so you will need to enlighten me once you have drafted your essay. If you are looking for a professional writing service though, we cannot help you. We do not write the papers, we merely edit, revise, and comment on the work you have already done. If you require one one one help in the development of your essay, you may want to look up our SERVICES section. We might be able to offer you better assistance there when it comes to developing your paper from scratch.

Home / Essays / HELP ME WITH ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY - Abortion? Social Media?