help with an esay on "Youth Perceptions of Human Security in Africa"

themac 1 / -  
# 250-300 words abstract
# Maximum of 4000 word
titled "Youth Perceptions of Human Security in Africa".

thanks
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning!

Well, it seems as if you have a pretty broad topic. I suggest you start your research with an internet search using your title as keywords. From the basic information you gather there, you can dig deeper into other areas, such as the current security atmosphere in Africa overall, or security precautions/measures taken (if any) taken by the African government. You can focus on one specific area, such as South Africa, or a certain city, such as Lagos, to help make research a little easier. You can also check out the official websites of the African government(s), to make sure your sources are credible.

Once you have a good idea of what you want your content to include and you have a fair amount of research on your subject, we can begin an outline.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
ssevvume - / 1  
hi, well i am i allowed to break down this Topic "youth perception of human security in africa."
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good evening.

It seems that this is a question best answered by your instructor. As I did not assign the topic/project, so I am not sure whether or not you can break down the topic. I suggest you contact your instructor with this question.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
cecilia ndura - / 1  
Hi,
in the process of writing this essay, am i allowed to use point-form at some point?Thanks.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

Again, this is a question that is specific to your assignment and should be directed to your instructor; I am afraid I cannot tell you one way or another since it is specific to your academic course.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
adeyemi - / 1  
pls how should the abstract be like
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

Again, this is another question that should be directed to your instructor. I am not sure what his or her requirements for the assignment are, therefore I am not sure what he/she requires for the abstract.

Generally, an abstract is a brief overview of what you are going to talk about in your paper. It is usually a paragraph or two long (your specificiations may require a different length), and is a "trailer" to what you will discuss in your paper.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
Nicodemus 1 / 1  
Hi,
I am still confused about tbe 250-300 words abstract. Is it different from the 4000 words? Is the 4000 words the main essay? Please bail me out.

Nicodemus
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
kmulungu - / 1  
how can i approach an essay like, youth perceptions of human security in africa
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Please read the above posts and responses in this thread.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
gerald - / 1  
the esssay was specific as in "youth's perception of security in Africa". don't you think that our concern is basically youth's approach towards security in AFRICA and not some part of Africa
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Thank you for your input.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
mylittleeye - / 1  
Hi, are there specific websites and/or government official websites known to you, which are invaluable to this topic?
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / help with an esay on "Youth Perceptions of Human Security in Africa"