Help me to find samples of essay for financial aid application

anyablum 1 / 1  
Hi, everyone! I'm new in this forum, and I'm not sure if it is appropriate to ask here, but anyway. I've spent couple of days looking for examples/samples or just essays that others wrote for financial aid application, however I ended up with nothing. It is hard for me to start writing an essay, because I don't know where to start and what to write, thus I wanted to find any examples to get some ideas and inspiration from them.

So, please, could you help me to find such samples of financial aid essays that show the need of financial assistance from university? I will really appreciate any help and suggestions, ideas about the topic that I can write about in my essay.
nijanthan 3 / 7  
Hello!!!

Just google the question of the essay you might end up with one!!! then use use your ideas and draft an essay

all the best!!!
Niddumakhi 2 / 7 2  
Hi Anyablum
Maybe I can answer your question about it.

It is hard for me to start writing an essay, because I don't know where to start and what to write, thus I wanted to find any examples to get some ideas and inspiration from them.

in my experience, when I want to come up with a writing, I always use this methode in my IELTS writing task 2.
1. Introduction
2. Body
3. Body
4. Body*
5. Conclution
*optional
in the body paragraph, I can use multiple ideas or one idea, It depends on the question of the task
OP anyablum 1 / 1  
Nijanthan and Niddumakhi, thank you for your responses! I have already googled it, but didn't find anything. What I actually need are some ideas or examples that I can use in my essay.
lynzee22 - / 90 37  
I don't know where to find samples, but if you follow a basic format and then post it on here for help that should be fine. Give us the prompt and word count too please.

Intro:
Intro sentence
quick summary about self
thesis (why you are a good fit and three main points)

Para 1
First main point
specific examples
conclusion sentence (transition to the next point)

Para 2
Second main point
examples
conslusion and transition

Para 3
3rd main point
examples
conclusion

Conclusion
re-state your main points. bring them all together, making it clear why you are a good candidate for the aid.

If you have a short word count requirement, only use 2 main points. three is just the basic idea.
Hope this helped. Please post your essay when you write it!
Pedram 2 / 3  
you should write something that show you could study well and you have to spend your time to make a living for example:

I know that my classmates are all studying and enjoying their spring break, but I don't envy them; I'm excited to start my day interning with a local newspaper doing investigative journalism. I work a typical 8-5 day during my spring vacation and despite the early mornings, nothing has made me happier...

You know how better write
Good Luck

Home / Essays / Help me to find samples of essay for financial aid application