Mamaself + motivation letter in 3 hours

Dee404 1 / -  
I have no idea what to do and what to write at this point, everything else is done just the motivation letter is remaining and the deadline is in 3 hours for masters in material sciences exploring Large scale facilities Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
Since it is a motivational letter for EM, you need to combine the information of a personal statement with you academic and professional goals for taking the course. Introduce the development of your interest. What was the basis? How did it start? Proceed to explain what drove you to pursue it as a college course then as a full time career. This is where the personal statement part ends.

Now, think about the current needs of your country in this field. How do you hope to help? Why will your goal be a game changer? Will it be sufficient to meet your country's development needs? These will be the professional goals.

After these parts you can freely discuss your reasons for wanting to be a scholar, but not simply based on financial needs. These need believable social and personal motivating factors in relation to internships, other training, and interest in the host country.

These are the basis of an effective motivation letter that you may start with. Sadly, EM mlti action letters should not be left for the last minute because the motivation letter needs to be perfect. The most you can come up with at this point is an imperfect draft for submission with all the other documents you have prepared.

Home / Essays / Mamaself + motivation letter in 3 hours