HELP WITH NARRATIVE ESSAY TOPIC- mistake I've made

annatorgeson 1 / -  
For 11th grade English I have to write a narrative essay on a mistake I made and what I learned from it. It needs to have a message. Please help! I fnayone has any mistakes they ova made that I can use that would be very helpful. I lack much life experience and don't have any ideas of my own regarding my life.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello Anna,

For the 11th grade E [e ]nglish, I have to write a narrative essay on a mistake [that ] I made and what I learned from it.

It needsto have a message

I fnayone [do you meant everyone? ] has any have mistakes they ova made that I can use ... [your sentences need polish]

I lack spent much life experience and [I ] don't have any ideas of ...

I hope these help
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

I think your essay could be as follows:

Two years ago, I had a very close friend. I used to consider her a really trustworthy person and I never kept any secrets from her. One time, I told her about this boy that I liked, hoping that she would appreciate my willingness to share things with her. However, after having heard this, she ceased being friendly towards me. In fact, she began to pick on me in public. At fist, such her behavior did not make any sense to me. However, it was not long before I found out that this girl had a crush on the same boy. The lesson that I learned from the incident is quite apparent - do not become too close with even the most loyal of your friends, because there is always a chance for them to turn into enemies while competing for the same 'resource' with you.

I hope this will help. Regards.

Home / Essays / HELP WITH NARRATIVE ESSAY TOPIC- mistake I've made