Need help with my outline for my car pollution paper

Unknowne7456 1 / -  
Need to write a 10 page paper on car pollution and don't know where to start. I'm overwhelmed I have never had such a big assignment in my life. All help is much appreciated.
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I can help assist you. The first step you should take is to ask yourself: What is car pollution? How specific do you want your essay to be? The outline should help to guide the reader about your discussion. The most important step is to do research and find as many sources as possible.

For example, if your topic specifically addresses or discusses how car pollution impact's health globally. There could be information on each continent or you could choose what areas in the world you want to focus on writing about. Similarly, the same is true if you choose to discuss car pollution's role in the environment.

The key to being able to write a ten page paper and outline is to brainstorm about what you want to write and think about what is most important to discuss and begin research on a topic. Last, find enough sources so that you will be able to write. The outline helps you and the reader by highlighting the main points that are to be discussed.
Unknowne7456, the paper you are about to write is indeed a huge task, simply because it deals with one of the biggest issue that the world is facing, POLLUTION. Having said that, it is also one of the most interesting topic to write and believe me you will love it as soon as you start it.

So, here's a few guidelines you can use to get started;

- what is pollution
- what are the kinds of pollution
- what is car pollution
- how do you determine if a car is a contributor to the pollution
- how can you prevent this from happening
- what are the consequences when one is penalize with such action

This guidelines should get you a few sheets to write, when you're done post it here so we can help you further.

Home / Essays / Need help with my outline for my car pollution paper