help with an essay on propaganda

panda 1 / -  
Hi,
I need to write an essay on 'we are in the age of propaganda'.
But I wasnt sure what to include in the essay. I need to write 3000words for this essay.
What should I write about??

Thanks
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

Well, it seems that your instructor is looking for examples in which propaganda is found in our world today. Because this depends on specific information which you and your classmates have access to, I am very limited in my assistance with the content. I suggest you look through your assigned textbook for starters, and see if you can locate any instances in which propaganda has been used in recent years. You can also search the internet for "recent uses of propaganda" to see what is out there currently. For further research resources, you can contact your classmates, your instructor, your academic advisor, or media center specialist, as there are many resources, such as peer reviewed journals (JSTOR), that you will only have access to via your institution. I would also discuss with your instructor and/or your classmates to clarify exactly what is required to be covered in the essay; this will help make sure you know where you need to be headed with the text.

Once you have your research together, we can work on an outline, and a rough draft. Good luck!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / help with an essay on propaganda