Need help with these questions for a scholarship! (curriculum, favorite courses, topics)

fadwasaleh 1 / -  

what to focus on?

Hello, I'm applying for a Master's degree scholarship and I'm suppose to make a presentation for 10 minutes to cover these points.
1.Personal background
2.Short overview of the Curriculum (mandatory and elective subjects)
3.Favorite courses and topics in your Bachelor's program
There are other questions ,but I got them covered. I don't know what I'm suppose to say. I studied a lot of courses, so what exactly should I focus on? what structure should I follow? and for the personal background, they're already asking about my previous employment and extra curricular activities in another question, so what should I do with this question?
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@fadwasaleh
A lot of your question can only be answered if you provide details about the scholarship you are applying for. However, vaguely speaking, when they're asking for your personal background, it will be entirely up to you how you wish to respond to this. Some people opt for a more creative route where they talk about skills and virtues; others focus on their successes over the past years. Focus on the course that you feel has more association with what you're applying for since that's really what they're typically more curious about. In terms of structure, there's really no plain answer to this. Applications are entirely based on the personal preference of the applicant, hence why one formatting can be treated as irrelevant by someone else. Simply focus on what you feel suits your personal application better based on your background.

Home / Essays / Need help with these questions for a scholarship! (curriculum, favorite courses, topics)