I need help starting a Registered Veterinary Technician College Entrance Essay?

gortonamber93 1 / -  
Hello everyone,

I am having a really hard time writing an essay needed for entrance into a college. The topic is "What does a Registered Veterinary Technician profession entail?" I know what it consists of, but how do I get that on a paper without turning it into a list of their duties? The paper only has to be one page, hand written. The hardest part has been the introduction. It's been over a year since I have last written anything for school. I was in the army for a while, but then got medically discharged with asthma. So now i'm trying to get my life back together so I can be successful. I consider this more of a research paper, but how to begin one I do not know. I am staying away from you, me, I and all that. Just need a little advice on how I can make this perfect to improve my chances of being accepted. Thanks to all in advance!
Zuleyka Kearney 1 / 1  
Since you know what it consist of try listing all and then break them down in the body paragraph then sum it all up in the conclusion

Home / Essays / I need help starting a Registered Veterinary Technician College Entrance Essay?