Hinduism in Mainstream American culture essay

medancic 1 / -  

Hinduism in America

Hello! I need to write an essay for tomorrow named "Hinduism in mainstream American culture". I do have a pdf book with a lot of information about it if you'd like me to send it to you, but any kind of essay, help, opinion would be great. It shouldn't be too short, or too long, I don't have a specific number of words required. Thank you!
The topic is too broad and needs to be narrowed down. Consider the available research materials for the paper and narrow the topic down from there. Find a specific Hinduism cultural trait to discress in relation to American mainstream beliefs. Maybe focus on marriage and the dowry system, caste system compared to racial and social classes, or something like those topics. How about the development of Hindu- town in America? Any topic that would show a clear reason why Hinduism would play a role in changing American culture would also work. As you do not have much time to work with me on this topic, I cannot suggest you contact me privately for the paper development.

Home / Essays / Hinduism in Mainstream American culture essay