Homework question regarding data into regression model chart?

Thatonekid 1 / -  
This is a tough question and I'm just looking for help in it.

The questions reads: There are two large data files from different but partnering systems (example: United Airlines & Delta) and asked to create one data file that can be used to create a regression model for analysis. What steps you would take to merge the two data files. How do you ensure the validity of the results? What type of data management would you conduct to ensure the file is ready for analysis?

What I have so far is basically saying that I'd be sure the two partnering systems contain the same variables I would need to create the regression model and color code them in a way that they can still be individually identified as which originated from which system. How do I ensure the validity? And what type of data management would I need?

Please help! Thanks!
Dawn01 19 / 33  
Hi,

This is so professional and academic. Any advice should be given with a pinch of salt. I think you should ask an expert in management because most of the members here are either students or English teachers.Even Contributers and Moderators are only masters in language. People here can help you with grammar, usage, vocabulary, style, spelling etc. You would better consult a proficient in regression linear charts or other. You'll get nothing but random answers here, in my opinion.

Good luck.
Thatonekid, this is indeed quiet a tough one. It's like a series of question that gets harder as you solve it.
I believe you can explain it better if you do some research on this process, the regression analysis and how the analysis is done.
The series of merging the files should also be explained step by step as this is critical to the process.
Remember, once the process is not explained properly it always end up with a not so good result, so in order to avoid this, make sure that you will do an extensive research.

When it comes to the validity of the process and the data management, I believe you will be better off with understanding its meanings first then go from there.

I'm sorry if this is not much of help, I'm just not so into tech stuff however I hope I was able to give you a few points to consider.

Home / Essays / Homework question regarding data into regression model chart?