What's your idea for the climate change crisis?

pierre 1 / 1  

The climate problem lies in our hands?

i'm writing this essay for my mid term project...cany ideas?i need ideas that are out of the norm...eg:be vegetarian...really appreciate anyone's help..
linmark 2 / 328 7  
Lotsa ideas on this site (which gives you an exhaustive list of other sites:): shambles/pages/learning/GeogP/climate/

May I ask a question? What steps are you currently taking? That's a good starting point for the essay. I can share my short list with you: conserve household energy (turn down the thermostat, switch to eco bulbs, use dishwasher only when fully loaded, ditto with washing machine, dry clothes without dryer) take public transportation or walk/bike. I'm afraid these won't have major impact but at least it's an effort.

Will give more thought on out-of-the-norm ideas and keep you posted.
OP pierre 1 / 1  
well,honestly speaking i'm only doing a few things like taking public transport...but i don't really think i'm that nature friendly..is there any other way to start this essay?thx for the web...
There is a ton of material about this online. If you google your question you will get lots of good stuff, but only use sources that are well-established... not just any random blog, but good research studies and articles.

The way I would start is by reading an article and writing a paragraph or 2 about it. Do that for a lot of articles, and thern use cut/paste to put them in a good order. You can just write aboout each articla withouyt thinking of the essay, and then you will begin to notice a theme being created naturally.

Do your research, writing paragraphs as you go along, and watch for a theme to emerge. Write an intro paragraph to introduce that theme. That's the craft of essay writing!

:-)

Home / Essays / What's your idea for the climate change crisis?