how to start this writing?
1. Describe how you can apply the knowledge and experience gained from your time in Sweden in your organisation/company and/or in your home country/region upon your return from Sweden.
2. Please choose one master's programme you applied for and motivate how this programme can contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The program I anticipate studying is Msc Cyber Security.
Please any idea on how to start writing this will be appreciated very much.
1. This related to your future plan. You may start with what problem your country has and in what way Sweden could help you to gain knowledge and help you to solve the problem your country has, e.g., did Sweden ever has the same problem and managed to overcome it?
Then, you can explain your future plan upon graduating and come back to your home country, how you want to apply your knowledge, in what way, or you might want to become a specific role for you to be able to apply that?
2. I suggest you research first about the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. As far as I know, there are 17 goals in the UN Sustainable Development Agenda. From there, you could see which goal that your country lacking on and if your desired master program you intend to apply can contribute to overcome that and how.
Holt Educational Consultant - / 10,339 3360
It will be easier for you to respond to this question if you are familiar with the UN 2030 Agenda for your nation. Do you work for the UNDP? Do you know anybody in your country who works in that sector? The strongest applications come from students who clearly relate the UN Agenda for Sustainable Development with the existing UN programs in your country, in relation to your field of work.
By first relating the UN and UNDP agenda in your country to your desire for a higher education, you will manage to strongly explain the first part of the essay which asks you to discuss the application of the knowledge and experience in your line of work and home country. I have advised and helped students formulate their responses to these very questions before. The ones that got in were always the ones who highlighted the UN Agenda in relation to their additional training. The essay should be written as follows:
- UN Agenda 2030 in your country. Describe why the agenda is important and which particular field you are participating in.
- Explain the importance of further developing your skills to help a specific part of the agenda in your country. What specific cybersecurity program in Sweden are you interested in learning about? Why do you think a similar program is implementable in your country?
- If possible, relate any cybersecurity breaches that the country failed to address. Why were you powerless to stop it?
- Explain the course, what subjects you feel will specifically address the agenda, how you plan to participate in the development of the program in your country based on your theoretical and practical skills development.
Thanks so much for the guide. I will start putting something together right away. Appreciated.