Illustrate two of personal challenges that you have faced and describe how you met them

waterboy123 1 / -  
I need to write this essay for my scholarship, can I have some assistance.
Describe two personal challenges that you have faced and how you met these challenges?
When writing essays such as these, you need to choose 2 personal challenges that you had to overcome. These challenges could be in the form of a learning difficulty, economic problems at home, bullying, or a host of other problems that made you feel like a different person once you overcame them. You need to concentrate on a challenge that helped you better yourself as a person. By bettering yourself, I mean the experience taught you a lesson that has reshaped your views in life or maybe helped you develop a sense of maturity or a trait that you never knew you had. Normally, these essays stem from traumatic experiences that left an impression on you. There are no right or wrong topics in an essay like this. All you have to do is make sure that you have a very good personal reason for choosing those two personal challenges. Once you decide on the challenges, pay particular attention to how you overcame them and make sure that you thoroughly discuss the lesson that you learned from them. You can try to draft an essay and come back here to have us comment on it. It is really hard to advice you any further without an essay to review. Our advice usually comes after the essay draft is made :-)

Home / Essays / Illustrate two of personal challenges that you have faced and describe how you met them