How do I improve this sentence? - For a report on how the tourism industry is defined in Japan.

limdavid 2 / - 1  
I need to include these things in my report (introduction) how is tourism industry is defined in japan , how it is being managed by the people in Japan and how it is politicised. as well as the challenges and issue faced. I will also need to include a solution.

This report will first explain how tourism industry is defined in japan. Subsequently , it will explain it how it is being managed and politicized in japan. Lastly , this paper will talk about the challenges and issue faced together with solution to solve this problem.
David, the way I see it, you can approach this statement in 3 ways:

1. The report is meant to define the public definition of Tourism in Japan. This will be done explaining the way tourism is managed in Japan despite the challenges and issues the industry faces. A discussion centering on the possible solutions to the tourism problems will also be presented.

2. Japan has a particular way of defining tourism. This report will present that particular definition. Along with that, a discussion regarding the problems facing Japanese tourism will also be looked into accompanied by ideas as to how the problems could be solved through government intervention and public cooperation.

3. In order to understand the problems prevalent in Japan's tourism industry, we must first understand how Japan defines Tourism. This report will shed light on the Japanese understanding of the word 'tourism' and offer a look into the problems plaguing the industry. Towards the end of the report, suggestions will be made as to how these problems can be addressed and solved both through government policy and community action.

Maybe my 3 suggestions can help you develop your own method of creating a new sentence. Otherwise, feel free to use any of my suggested approaches if you wish :-)
jm7685 2 / 3  
my view on how this can be approached

1. Explain how the Japanese government defines tourism and you could also go into how the people of japan define it as well

2. Talk about the jobs that are created by tourism and how it affect the people.

3. Talk about the way tourism is advertised and ways to make it better
@lim, this is very interesting topic. The tourism in Japan has been booming lately, a lot of travelers are drawn to it's beauty as well as intrigued with it's mysterious history. Now on this essay, you should be able to come up with a well - written essay by following the guidelines below;

- introduction should showcase a little bit of Japanese history and how tourism existed
- how does tourism help in the Japanese economy
- what is the impact of tourism to the Japanese community
- what are the pros of tourism
- what the cons of tourism
- what is the biggest hurdle that Japan is facing when it comes to welcoming visitors in Japan
- what is the effect of tourism to the overall welfare of the Japanese community

To conclude, how did tourism redefine Japan as a tourist destination rather than a mysterious country of Science and Technology.

I hope to see your essay very soon, post it here on EF so we can help you further.

Home / Essays / How do I improve this sentence? - For a report on how the tourism industry is defined in Japan.