Indicate a person in the business world that has had an influence in you and why

Bukabaka 2 / 5  
Hello World! Everybody who can help me please help! I need your help with writing this essey
Sarareh 4 / 9  
You can start with your daddy who gave you pocket money ,
In second paragraph you can continue with McDonald's owner or starbucks' owner
In third paragraph you can continue with Lt. Dan and Forrest Gump (the owner of Apple).

Best luck
OP Bukabaka 2 / 5  
ESSAY
"I have no Napoleonic dream. I'm just hard-working and pragmatic. The goal is to win. It's not about making money". When I heard this, I thought that this person should be very smart. Since that time Roman Abramovich has had an influence in me. I'm excited that despite his influential status in sports, oil, and politics, Abramovich is relatively private, granting few interviews over the years and making almost no public statements about his life or work. He is best known as a Russian billionaire. He owns the investment company Millhouse Capital, the English Premiership football team called Chelsea Football Club, and is the governor of Chukotka in Russia. A young energetic man who earns millions of dollars. He had no father, but despite this he entered into one of the best universities of the USSR and has been successful in their studies. Aspiring to his aiming, he reached the summit of success. I also like Roman Abramovich want to reach the top of my dreams. In order to achieve my success I owe a lot to learn and work on yourself and do not stop there. People who trust me will not be disappointed.

what else can i write
When I heard this, I thought that this person should must be very smart.

Hey, some of your sentences are constructed very nicely!

A young energetic man who destined to earn millions of dollars, Abramovich had no father, but despite this he entered into one of the best universities of the USSR and has been successful in his studies.

Very good, now write a paragraph about your own aspirations and aims. Show how his virtues can be useful to you in your own work.

:-)

Home / Essays / Indicate a person in the business world that has had an influence in you and why