I'm interested in pursuing my carer as in master in accountancy

munaf 501 1 / 1  
hi friends i m interested in pursuing my carer as in master in accountancy so need your help in making my resume. can any one help me out in building my objective part as a strongest part of my resume

i m good in accounts on this basis i have to write an effective resume
Your statement is confusing. Are you pursuing an academic masters degree in accountancy or are you applying for a job in an accounting department? Those are 2 different things and will also result in two different resume's. For a work resume, you need to highlight your work experience and accomplishments in your resume. For an academic application, you will need to create a statement of purpose for your master's degree. Please clarify which of the two you are going to be applying for so that you can be advised properly. Thank you :-)
OP munaf 501 1 / 1  
hey dear i m going for master study in accounts i have completed my 4 years master degree
Hi munaf 501 :-) In that case you don't need a resume. What you need is a Statement of Purpose for Graduate School. This is the essay paper where you state your reasons for wanting to attend graduate school. You also need to mention what your future plans are and how attending and completing graduate school will be a tremendous help in your achieving your goals and ambitions in your career. I suggest you write a statement of purpose covering the first 5 years of your career. Be it working at an entry level position at an accounting firm, working your way up, and then eventually, starting your own accounting firm yourself. Explain the importance of accounting in the business world from your point of view. If you can use my suggestions as guides in writing your statement of purpose draft, we can start fixing it up from there :-) I hope my suggestions have helped you get on track.
ShirleyHsu - / 1  
Essays: MMPA (Master of Management and Professional Accounting) Program, University of Toronto

I am a Chinese senior student, and I would like to apply MMPA Program, University of Toronto. I have been struggling on how to write the three essays with the following topics. I am not a native speaker, so I have no idea how to be attractive and organized. Could anybody give me some advice, outline or sample sentences?

1. Goals- Why do you want to participate in the MMPA Program? What are your career plans and objectives upon completion of the MMPA?

2. Diversity - The University of Toronto seeks a diverse and unique entering class of current and future managers. How will your distinctiveness enrich the learning environment and enhance your prospects for future success?

3. Accomplishments - Describe your most substantial accomplishments and explain why you view them as such.

Thanks so much in advance! Appreciate comments!
- Here is a sample sentence "When I graduated with a degree in Accounting, I thought that I had reached the pinnacle of my career. I would be able to help people with their financial problems and assist businesses with their financial growth. Over time though, I discovered that what I was doing was only the tip of the duties of an accountant. There is a lot more that I can do. However, I need additional training in xxx, and xxx. The only way to achieve that training is by taking advanced studies. Studies which I hope will me become a xxx in the near rather than distant future.- Your first paragraph must completely address the prompt. What I made for you is only a simple example that you can use as a basis for your own answer.

- Being Chinese, there are certain expectations of you in various settings. It could be the prejudiced idea that you are good in math, or that you are an excellent cook. Whatever the answer, it has to be far from the common concept of a Chinese person. Share your talents with the reader. Something that nobody would have expected and explain how you plan to use it to help build the student community. A simple example would be, if you are good in math, opening yourself up as a free tutor to your dorm mates or something along those lines. If it means student politics than mention that too.

[quote=ShirleyHsu]- This covers any academic awards or merits that you were awarded as a student. If you have any extra curricular activities that you excel at, you should mention it in this portion as well. But remember to relate it to your future studies and/or how it can help you become a better student and/or how the university can benefit from having you in the system based upon your accomplishments.

Home / Essays / I'm interested in pursuing my carer as in master in accountancy