International Business in Emerging Markets - how to start my coursework?

bellarom 1 / -  
Hi,
I have a coursework due on the 10th which is:

Select an emerging market economy of your choice. For this economy:

(a) Comment on its industrial structure.
(b) Collect data for selected macro-economic indicators for this economy such as GDP, Balance of Payments, Imports/Exports, Inward/outward FDI, inflation, Unemployment, etc., for the last 10 years. What can you conclude from this data? (30 marks).

(c) Using suitable examples from countries with emerging markets, discuss the desirability and possibility for establishing a worldwide set of laws for international business. Ensure that you pay particular attention to the different political & cultural aspects including levels of corruption and Intellectual Property Rights. (70%)

I'd really need help as i have no idea how to start my coursework and the lecturer didn't give us any instructions and he can't help us as it's an exam coursework.

Thank you for you help
Leah, I believe at this time, you should be able to derive a good essay from the prompt that was given to you.

Now, for you to get started, you should be able to understand what you're writing for first, do a little research,
understand the terminologies and make a transition form an economical business side to making sure that
your readers, normal not so business inclined people will understand your essay.

Your introduction should showcase definition and meaningful insight towards International Business in Emerging Market,
once you broke the barrier of the more professional level, you should be able to make way for the more complex side
of the essay.

The next step is for you to give justification on what the essay is asking you to write.

From here, you should be able to come up with a good essay, when you have a draft, post it here on EF so we can assist you further.

Home / Essays / International Business in Emerging Markets - how to start my coursework?