International Relations essay introduction

Neelam 2 / -  
I have an essay title: 'To what extent and what ways has International Relations been changed by the events of 11 September 2001' and I am unsure about how to start off the introduction. Is it OK to start off with:

"The short answer to this question, is that because International Relations never had a solid theory..."

And then off course continue with the flow of the essay...

??

Thanks

Neelam
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon.

I find that the complete sentence strategy works well with essays such as this one. For instance, "International relations have been changed by the events of 11 September, 2001 because they never had a solid theory." You could then continue on to expand upon your thesis a bit before delving into the content of your piece.

Good luck!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
chante - / 2  
Essay on international tv

i have to do an essay on an international television programme and i need help in where to start. I need ot pick a show first and im not sure what to pick any ideas?
dunmanhigh 1 / 2  
International TV Program, i think you can pick a children tv program, like some disney tv series. they are quite International now in some ways..
I guess it depends on the grading criteria for the essay. What is the name of the class? Choose a show that will enable you to fulfill the requirements well. Use the requirements (grading criteria) to guide you.

:)

Home / Essays / International Relations essay introduction